Effective date: August 09, 2018
Carpet Cleaner Fort Lauderdale (“us“, “we“, or “our“) operates the http://carpetcleanerfortlauderdale.com website (the “Service“).
This page informs you of our policies (related to/looking at/thinking about) the collection, use, and (telling to people/making known) of personal data when you use our Service and the choicesyou have connected with that data.
Information Collection And Use
As an institution, we collect different types of information for different purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
Also, we collect information how the Service may accessed and used (“Usage Data”). Moreover this Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Then cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Browser sends the cookies from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
Additionally you can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Carpet Cleaner Fort Lauderdale uses the collected data for various purposes:
- Provide and maintain the Service
- Notify you about changes to our Service
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- Give analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- Monitor the usage of the Service
- Detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
So if your location is outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Carpet Cleaner Fort Lauderdale may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Carpet Cleaner Fort Lauderdale
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- and also, to protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links To Other Sites
Because we have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By visiting this page on our website: http://carpetcleanerfortlauderdale.com/contact-carpet-cleaner-fort-lauderdale/